In our TechNet Wiki, we have many members in different countries.
All this multicultural integration is a proud because there are no differences when we write an article.
We just want to share quality information and learn more about our favorite Technology.
It might make you think: "This Wiki looks like a Tower of Babel" !
I can affirm that we have rules to maintain an organization between the various articles created, about same title on each language.
We have four TechNet Wiki languages (in alphabetic order):
– Chinese language (zh-CN and zh-TW): http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/zh-cn
– English language (en-US and other several languages): http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki
– Portuguese language (pt-BR and pt-PT): http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/pt-br
– Russian language (ru-RU): http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/ru-ru
See some important items to consider when write your article:
– It's the English Wiki and in each language with own Wiki(Chinese, Portuguese and Russian), we don't use language code in parenthesis at the end of the article.
– For non-English articles in the English Wiki, put the language code in parenthesis at the end of the article.
– This is for filtering in searches, to make it easier to identify what language article was written.
– In English Wiki, we also have add the language code as a tag (without the parenthesis).
See you soon here !
Brazilian Wiki Ninja Durval