Welcome back for another analysis of contributions to TechNet Wiki over the last week.
First up, the weekly leader board snapshot…
TAT rules the contributions this week, pushing the regular names into the distance, congrats Elguc!!
And a big glut of new articles by Alan, leading the "created" charts!
As always, here are the results of another weekly crawl over the updated articles feed.
|Most Revisions Award
Who has made the most individual revisions
#1 Elguc Yusifbeyli-TAT with 182 revisions.
#2 Richard Mueller with 96 revisions.
#3 Benoit Jester – MTFC with 86 revisions.
Just behind the winners but also worth a mention are:
#4 Maheshkumar S Tiwari with 55 revisions.
#5 Carsten Siemens with 43 revisions.
#6 Ed Price – MSFT with 42 revisions.
#7 Ugur Demir – TAT with 40 revisions.
#8 Peter Geelen – MSFT with 35 revisions.
#9 João Eduardo Sousa with 33 revisions.
#10 Recep YUKSEL – TAT with 31 revisions.
|Most Articles Updated Award
Who has updated the most articles
#1 Elguc Yusifbeyli-TAT with 133 articles.
#2 Richard Mueller with 73 articles.
#3 Benoit Jester – MTFC with 71 articles.
Just behind the winners but also worth a mention are:
#4 Ugur Demir – TAT with 35 articles.
#5 Maheshkumar S Tiwari with 33 articles.
#6 João Eduardo Sousa with 31 articles.
#7 Ed Price – MSFT with 23 articles.
#8 Recep YUKSEL – TAT with 17 articles.
#9 Durval Ramos with 14 articles.
#10 Jim Dial – MSFT with 14 articles.
|Most Updated Article Award
Largest amount of updated content in a single article
The article to have the most change this week was Office 365 : Utiliser un domaine personnalisé pour le site web public (fr-FR), by Benoit Jester – MTFC
This week's reviser was Benoit Jester – MTFC
This new article from TNWiki legend Benoit shows how to add a custom domain to your Office 365 setup. A great step-by-step Ben, thanks as always for your awesomeness.
|Longest Article Award
Biggest article updated this week
This week's largest document to get some attention is Windows Azure BizTalk Services – Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), by Rene Brauwers
This week's reviser was Ed Price – MSFT
There are longer documents, but they've won before, so I highlight this from Rene.
As it happens, they also won GOLD in last month's TechNet Guru competition.
This is a truly sensational BizTalk article from Rene, and well deserved award.
|Most Revised Article Award
Article with the most revisions in a week
The TAT are a big part of the TechNet community and I'm glad to see them top this week's award, beating the TechNet Guru Contributions for February, by XAML guy (me) into second place, which was revised 17 times last week.
Last week's revisers were Steef-Jan Wiggers, Geetanjali Arora, Naomi N, Majd Andoni, Ed Price – MSFT, Yagmoth555, Peter Lindgren, Sigma, mcosmin, Steven Andrews, Mohammad Nizamuddin, Nonki Takahashi & Matthew Yarlett
This week's reviser was Michael Wharton, MVP, a well deserved title, as this is another useful snippet from Michael.
|Most Popular Article Award
Collaboration is the name of the game!
This week's revisers were Steef-Jan Wiggers, Geetanjali Arora, Naomi N, Majd Andoni, Ed Price – MSFT, Yagmoth555, Peter Lindgren, Sigma, mcosmin, Steven Andrews, Mohammad Nizamuddin, Nonki Takahashi & Matthew Yarlett
February is nearly over and we have some amazing articles.
Also, still some opportunities for some people to win in some categories as long as their contributions meet the minimum bar for quality and content.
|Ninja Edit Award
A ninja needs lightning fast reactions!
Below is a list of this week's fastest ninja edits. That's an edit to an article after another person
- Version 4 of Handling a composite type request for multivalued attributes was saved by Eihab Isaac just 1 minute after Majd Andoni
Well done Eihab! Ninja reactions indeed!
Also in the top ten are:
- Version 5 of Handling a composite type request for multivalued attributes was saved by Majd Andoni just 2 minutes after Eihab Isaac
- Version 40 of TechNet Guru Contributions for February was saved by Geetanjali Arora just 14 minutes after Naomi N
- Version 478 of Turkish Avengers Team Council Center was saved by Yavuz Tasci -TAT just 24 minutes after Recep YUKSEL – TAT
- Version 56 of Turkish Wiki Ninjas Blog Authoring Schedule (tr-TR) was saved by Recep YUKSEL – TAT just 43 minutes after Ugur Demir – TAT
- Version 29 of TechNet Guru Contributions for February was saved by Steven Andrews just 55 minutes after Mohammad Nizamuddin
- Version 1 of Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Service (RDS) Kurulumu (tr-TR) was saved by Hasan Dimdik – TAT just 70 minutes after Recep YUKSEL – TAT
- Version 55 of Turkish Wiki Ninjas Blog Authoring Schedule (tr-TR) was saved by Ugur Demir – TAT just 86 minutes after Gokan Ozcifci
- Version 1 of Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 Isletim Sistemi Üzerinde Remote Desktop Servisinin Aktif Edilmesi (tr-TR) was saved by Alican Dökmen – TAT just 106 minutes after Yavuz Tasci -TAT
- Version 3 of Troubleshooting SharePoint 2010 PowerShell 3.0 issue: Cmdlets with FeatureDependencyId are not registered was saved by Dan Christian just 108 minutes after Mohammad Nizamuddin
Another awesome week of awesomeness from regular and new awesomes!
Fingers crossed we get some more contenders in the struggling categories for TechNet Guru.
If you know anyone with knowledge of the following categories, please give them a poke and point in our direction!
- SQL BI & Power BI
- SQL Server General & Database Engine
- System Center (a new category)
- Visual Basic (c'mon folks!!)