A few days ago, some countries celebrated "Valentine's Day" to increase the passionate love, but I will not write a poem or romantic words.
Today I want to highlight a few articles that are part of the "heart" of our TechNet Wiki. They are the core docs.
Perhaps these selected articles aren't favorites articles of most of us, but surely these articles are extremely important so that we can write our owner articles with quality.
So for today's Article Spotlight, I would like to highlight some articles that I consider important for everyone that write on TechNet Wiki:
– Governance and Guidelines Portal – Contains a list of well established best practices to govern the TechNet Wiki Community
– Best Practices for Giving Credit – Important Tips to extend credit and also clarify the differences between quotes and plagiarism
– Message Templates – Several ways that help to highlight snippets of a text, it's a good standard, easy for all our readers to understand the content in our article
– How to Contribute Content to TechNet Wiki – It seems that is an article for beginners, but have information that may be helpful to improve the quality of many of our articles
– What Makes a Great Wiki Article – After improving his article, read some tips to make it a great reference for the Community
– Types of Articles Not Appropriate for TechNet Wiki – It's important to know the limits, either in a Risky Activity or in our TechNet Wiki
Review your concepts: what's good and what's bad in your articles? Maybe we can influence more people with our TechNet Wiki.
Perhaps, one or more Wiki Ninjas can change the world.
Brazilian Wiki Ninja Durval