Welcome back for another analysis of contributions to TechNet Wiki over the last week.
First up, the weekly leader board snapshot...
Craig leading the weekly stats thanks partly to all the hard work he's been putting in lately on his new crawler and tag curator tool. Nice work Craig!
MVP Mustafa keeping his hand in with a batch of new articles lately!
As always, here are the results of another weekly crawl over the updated articles feed.
|Most Revisions Award
Who has made the most individual revisions
#1 Craig Lussier with 206 revisions.
#2 Mustafa KARA - MVP with 150 revisions.
#3 Benoit Jester - MTFC with 76 revisions.
Just behind the winners but also worth a mention are:
#4 Alan Nascimento Carlos with 70 revisions.
#5 Durval Ramos with 67 revisions.
#6 JoeyDj with 55 revisions.
#7 Richard Mueller with 53 revisions.
#8 Ed Price - MSFT with 51 revisions.
#9 Lucas Camargo Reis with 47 revisions.
#10 Carsten Siemens with 42 revisions.
|Most Articles Updated Award
Who has updated the most articles
#1 Craig Lussier with 185 articles.
#2 Benoit Jester - MTFC with 66 articles.
#3 Mustafa KARA - MVP with 58 articles.
Just behind the winners but also worth a mention are:
#4 Durval Ramos with 41 articles.
#5 Alan Nascimento Carlos with 29 articles.
#6 Lucas Camargo Reis with 29 articles.
#7 Ed Price - MSFT with 26 articles.
#8 Carsten Siemens with 24 articles.
#9 Davut EREN - TAT with 17 articles.
#10 Richard Mueller with 13 articles.
|Most Updated Article Award
Largest amount of updated content in a single article
The article to have the most change this week was SQL Server: Misleading Database Initial Size Label, by Praveen Rayan D'sa
Ohhh yum yum, look at the eye candy images, professional and polished sections, and well conceived presentation.
Another sensational contribution from Praveen. Also note the response (comments) to someone helping to buff it further. A great community member.
|Longest Article Award
Biggest article updated this week
Always worth a mention when it gets a tweak, as it is one of my favourite pages of the wiki.
Just making sure any new readers also have it bookmarked.
This week's reviser was Ed Price - MSFT,
This is where it's @ if you want to get up there on the home page of TechNet Wiki.
A growing number of esteemed writers to hold the privilege of such recognition is steadily growing.
|Most Revised Article Award
Article with the most revisions in a week
Tadaaa!! Another awesome arrival from the one and only JoeyDj.
Even added a comment referring back to the forum discussion for it.
Guru Contributions were revised 28 times last week with a great flurry of activity, as the first competition of 2014 comes to a close, with only SIX days left!
This week's many revisers were Ken Tucker, pituach, Mohammad Nizamuddin, sqlsaga, BradHeld, Praveen Rayan D'sa, Steven Andrews, Richard Mueller, Tim Pacl, Mohit Kumar Gupta, Tomasso Groenendijk, Srithar, Firdous S - MSFT, Chitvan Jain, Carsten Siemens, Eihab Isaac, Mr X, OasisLiveForever & AB82
Also worth a mention are the following obsessives:
This week's reviser was Richard Mueller,
Como ler o log de erros do SQL Server através do Powershell, by Demétrio Silva. It was revised 12 times last week.
This week's reviser was Demétrio Silva,
Thank you all for your hard work!
|Most Popular Article Award
Collaboration is the name of the game!
This week's revisers were Ken Tucker, pituach, Mohammad Nizamuddin, sqlsaga, BradHeld, Praveen Rayan D'sa, Steven Andrews, Richard Mueller, Tim Pacl, Mohit Kumar Gupta, Tomasso Groenendijk, Srithar, Firdous S - MSFT, Chitvan Jain, Carsten Siemens, Eihab Isaac, Mr X, OasisLiveForever & AB82
So I highlight the article to be updated by the third most people this week is Exchange Server 2013 Kurulum ve Konfigürasyonu – Bölüm-2 (tr-TR), by Recep YÜKSEL - TAT
Since it's arrival, this month, it has had a number buffs and polishes from Recep's TAT colleagues and Craig.
I always think any attention to an article, once published is great news, as it shows it is touching people, and they are encouraged to improve it.
What greater compliment could you get. Better that, than it gather dust and never see the light of day.
Thank you to Recep for your continuously awesome input, and to the TAT band of brothers for showing real team work.
|Ninja Edit Award
A ninja needs lightning fast reactions!
Below is a list of this week's fastest ninja edits. That's an edit to an article after another person
- Version 9 of Exchange Server 2013 Kurulum ve Konfigürasyonu – Bölüm-3 (tr-TR) was saved by Elguc Yusifbeyli-TAT just 1 minute after Recep YÜKSEL - TAT
- Version 2 of SQL Server 2012 Database Partitioning was saved by Benoit Jester - MTFC just 1 minute after JoeyDj
Congratulations Elguc and Benoit!
Also worth a mention are those also in the top ten:
- Version 10 of Using the SB-Messaging Adapter & ESB Toolkit to send messages to the Windows Azure Service Bus was saved by Sandro Pereira just 3 minutes after Tomasso Groenendijk
- Version 3 of SQL Server 2012 Database Partitioning was saved by JoeyDj just 3 minutes after Benoit Jester - MTFC
- Version 1 of System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Datawarehouse ve Reporting Kurulumu (tr-TR) was saved by Naomi N just 5 minutes after Mustafa KARA - MVP
- Version 45 of TechNet Guru Contributions for January 2014 was saved by Tomasso Groenendijk just 23 minutes after Srithar
- Version 54 of TechNet Guru Contributions for January 2014 was saved by BradHeld just 33 minutes after Mohammad Nizamuddin
- Version 8 of SQL Server: Misleading Database Initial Size Label was saved by Peter Geelen - MSFT just 40 minutes after Praveen Rayan D'sa
- Version 48 of TechNet Guru Contributions for January 2014 was saved by Mohammad Nizamuddin just 53 minutes after Tim Pacl
- Version 52 of TechNet Guru Contributions for January 2014 was saved by Praveen Rayan D'sa just 69 minutes after Steven Andrews
Another sensational week of contributions from many heavy weights and a few new comers!
Please join me again next week for more awesomeness, and maybe something from you?!