Welcome back for another analysis of contributions to TechNet Wiki over the last week.
First up, the weekly leader board snapshot…
Peter well deserves to take top spot for the start of the year post, as he does so much work over the years, and is one of the most important "behind the scenes" players in TechNet.
Peter has ended & started the year with a large amount of tidying, including deleting unwanted articles. I'm sure you'll join me in congratulating Peter for topping the charts this week and thanking him for everything he does for TechNet Wiki.
As always, here are the results of another weekly crawl over the updated articles feed.
|Most Revisions Award
Who has made the most individual revisions
#1 Richard Mueller with 101 revisions. Go Richard! Another pillar of this community well deserving the first 2014 top spot!
#2 Carsten Siemens with 80 revisions. Carsten is another back stage hero, keeping this Wiki machine well oiled!
#3 Naomi N with 56 revisions. Solid and reliable, Naomi also rose to dominance last year due to her commitment and knowledge.
Just behind the winners but also worth a mention are:
#4 Hezequias Vasconcelos – MTFC with 48 revisions.
#5 Benoit Jester – MTFC with 37 revisions.
#6 Peter Geelen – MSFT with 25 revisions.
#7 Matthew Yarlett with 21 revisions.
#8 Durval Ramos with 19 revisions.
#9 JoeyDj with 18 revisions.
#10 Tiziano Cacioppolini with 17 revisions.
Congratulations to all our first top 10 for 2014. We love you all very much.
|Most Articles Updated Award
Who has updated the most articles
#1 Richard Mueller with 55 articles.
#2 Carsten Siemens with 47 articles.
#3 Naomi N with 26 articles.
Just behind the winners but also worth a mention are:
#4 Benoit Jester – MTFC with 22 articles.
#5 Hezequias Vasconcelos – MTFC with 19 articles.
#6 Peter Geelen – MSFT with 12 articles.
#7 Ð?ng Phuong Nam with 10 articles.
#8 Durval Ramos with 8 articles.
#9 Yagmoth555 with 7 articles.
#10 Davut EREN – TAT with 5 articles.
|Most Updated Article Award
Largest amount of updated content in a single article
The article to have the most change this week was Solicitações de recursos para o TechNet e MSDN perfis e ferramentas de plataforma Social., by Hezequias Vasconcelos – MTFC
This week's reviser was just Hezequias Vasconcelos – MTFC,
This is a faithful translation of a top level wiki organisation page, Feature Requests for TechNet and MSDN Profiles and Social Platform Tools. This page lists all the requests for changes to MSDN and TechNet and is quite extensive.
I think this could be quite fun to maintain, as that page may change frequently, but Hezequias is one of the team, so I'm sure he'll be email-subscribing to changes. Great work Hezequias!
|Longest Article Award
Biggest article updated this week
This week's largest document to get some attention is once again T-SQL: FIFO Inventory Problem – Cost of Goods Sold, by Naomi N
This week's second largest document to get some attention is as above, Solicitações de recursos para o TechNet e MSDN perfis e ferramentas de plataforma Social., by Hezequias Vasconcelos – MTFC
This week's reviser was only i.biswajith,
This hunk of help has been faithfully copied into TechNet, and I can't find another source, so it is gratefully received.
Thanks to all three gargantuan gifts!
|Most Revised Article Award
Article with the most revisions in a week
This finely honed piece of awesomeness is new in this week, and very useful too. Just look at the design of those gorgeous code snippets!
This article has been entered into December's TechNet Guru competition (see below), so good luck to you sir!
|Most Popular Article Award
Collaboration is the name of the game!
Wohoo! Some great contributions for December, we are very lucky, some real legends in the making!
Filling up nicely for the first months of 2014! Make sure you keep this blog in your email alerts, as things could be getting very interesting over this next year!
The awesome TAT closing the year with another strong showing, congratulations to all their members, may your numbers swell further in 2014!!
|Ninja Edit Award
A ninja needs lightning fast reactions!
Below is a list of this week's fastest ninja edits. That's an edit to an article after another person
- Revision 297 of Wiki Ninjas Blog Authoring Schedule was saved by Craig Lussier just 10 minutes after Ed Price – MSFT
Congrats Craig, your eagerness to sign up wins you the first Ninja Edit award of 2014!
Also in the top 10 Ninja Editor list are:
- Revision 367 of Turkish Council Center was saved by Nihat ALTINMAKAS just 14 minutes after testttttttttttt
- Revision 24 of A Practical Example of How to Handle Simple Many to Many Relationships in Power Pivot/SSAS Tabular Models was saved by Michael Amadi just 17 minutes after Naomi N
- Revision 365 of Turkish Council Center was saved by Davut EREN – TAT just 18 minutes after Mehmet PARLAKYIGIT-TAT
- Revision 37 of Wiki: Common Tags was saved by Peter Geelen – MSFT just 18 minutes after Richard Mueller
- Revision 23 of A Practical Example of How to Handle Simple Many to Many Relationships in Power Pivot/SSAS Tabular Models was saved by Naomi N just 33 minutes after Michael Amadi
- Revision 146 of Wiki: Glossary of Technology Acronyms was saved by Richard Mueller just 47 minutes after Yagmoth555
- Revision 83 of TechNet Guru Contributions for December was saved by Saeid Hasani just 49 minutes after Naomi N
- Revision 360 of Turkish Council Center was saved by Yavuz Tasci -TAT just 52 minutes after Hasan Dimdik – TAT
- Revision 145 of Wiki: Glossary of Technology Acronyms was saved by Yagmoth555 just 54 minutes after Richard Mueller
What a fantastic start to the New Year!
2013 was an amazing year, when things really started happening for all of us TechNet Wiki.
These competitions and the formation of many groups around TechNet have really bought some amazing talent out of the forums and into TechNet and we are so very glad to meet you all.
Lets hope 2014 is even better and bigger!!!