While the last week of the year is the best moment for a Ninja to contemplate what we have achieved with Technet Wiki, it's also the best moment to thank the people that have made it such a succes!
Thank you for:
– making the Technet Wiki a reference plaform. Just see how many product groups have joined us to publish primary product documentation (for example see the SCM pages)
– helping us to keep TNWIki a high quality plaform
– helping us to keep the TNWiki clean of spam and plagiarism. Just for your information near 3500 articles have been cleaned, vs 15000 articles currently published.
– growing the Technet Wiki cross region (with the Brazilian, Russian, Chinese TN Wiki and the numerous languages on the English wiki…) (See:)
– supporting the Technet Wiki by helping us to improve it day by day
– launching new initiatives to put the TNWiki in the picture
– posting new ideas for improvement on the Technet Wiki forum (http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=tnwiki)
– folllowing us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/wikininjas)
There are so many more reasons to be happy to have you on board!
Keep up the good work!
So, I hope you can enjoy your holidays, and let me wish you a Happy New Year!
The Security & Identity Ninja.
Premier Field Engineer – Security & Identity at Microsoft
CISSP, CISA, MCT
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/geelenp