Curah! has a very specific purpose: to help people searching in Google or Bing find annotated collections of great content that specifically target common user questions. We’ve all been there before, typing in a search query and then hunting and clicking through pages of search results wondering where the good stuff is, what’s reputable, what’s appropriate, what’s current? A Curah! Page takes the guesswork out of this process because it has been hand-selected and annotated by experts like YOU.
The new Curah! Site offers a great opportunity to promote what you know by helping people find what they need quickly and with confidence. The role of curator is key to the success of Curah! You know the problems your customers are facing today, and you know what content exists on the web that addresses those problems. You know what is authoritative, what is helpful, and what is appropriate for users of varying levels of expertise. Curah enables you to easily collect a series of links, to title and annotate those links into a concise package of help, and to publish it to the web within seconds. From there, it will be picked up and indexed by the web search engines, and can be referenced via URL in blog or forum posts so anyone who needs it can get to it. Curah! is a great way for experts like you- in particular technologies, products, solutions, or scenarios- to share their knowledge and enhance their reputations in the community.
From Wiki to Curah!
Actually no! We are not moving from TechNet Wiki to Curah because we all love the Wiki. We are too much implicated to leave the WIKI at this time. Our era will end one day, but I can assure you that we, as TAT, are only at the beginning of our long story. Sorry for all others guys who wants to see us burn and crash 🙂
What we did?
A week ago I received a mail from Bruno Lewin and many other Microsoft folks asking us to add some content to the Turkish side. I didn’t even think one second and accepted this project voluntary! TAT members did an excellent job in a few days and added more than 80 Curations in one week! A mix between Wiki articles and own references. Not everybody could add new Curations due to work and other community actions like TAT eBook, Forums, etc… But I know that they will begin as soon as possible with Curah!
- SharePoint 2010 için Visual Studio 2010 ile Development Nasil Yapilir
- SharePoint Server 2010 SP1'in açiklamasi
- SharePoint Server 2013 için Dil Paketleri
- Windows Azure Üzerinde SharePoint 2013 Kurulumu
- SharePoint 2013, SQL Server 2012 ve Windows Server 2012
- SharePoint Ile Powershell
- SharePoint Server ve SharePoint Online ile Excel Hizmeti
- SharePoint 2013 ve SQL Server 2012 kurulumu
- SharePoint 2013 ve SharePoint 2010 arasindaki farklar
- SharePoint ve Team Foundation Server
- Configuration ressources for SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Release Distribution
- SharePoint ve SPO ile Metadata
- SharePoint Designer Nedir?
- Technical Diagrams for SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint ve Arama Hizmeti
- SharePoint 2013 versiyonlari
- SharePoint 2013 yenilikleri
- Turkish Avengers Team
- SharePoint nedir?
- SharePoint 2013 CEWS Pipeline Toolkit
- SharePoint 2013 ve diger (SQL, RDS, TFS, ...) applications kurulumu
- Best Practices for SharePoint 2013
- How to configure Service Applications in SharePoint 2013
- File Server Resource Manager
- Windows Server Hyper-V Live Snapshot Merge
- Windows Server Backup
- Windows Server Group Policy
- Active Directory Site Kavramlari
- Hyper-V Replica
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Server 2012 Üzerinde SQL 2012 Always On Cluster Islemleri
- Exchange Server kurulumu
- Hyper-V Virtual Disk Islemleri
- Exchange Migration Islemleri
- Windows Server Active Directory Migration
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) Kurulumu
- Windows Isletim Sistemi Türkçelestirme
- Boot Failed. EFI SCSI Device. Failed Secure Boot Verification
- DNS Server Nedir ?
- Active Directory Kurulumu
- Hyper-V Live Migration
- Hyper-V Wireless NICs
- Hyper-V Dynamic Memory
- Hyper-V Differencing Disk
- Hyper-V Nedir ?
- Hyper-V Live Storage Migration
- Hyper-V Kurulumu
- Hyper-V Virtual Machine export – import
- Hyper-V Failover Cluster Kurulumu
- Hyper-V Virtual Switch Manager
- Windows 8 Kaynaklari
- Hypervisor Nedir? ve Hypervisor Türleri
- Windows Server 2012 ISCSI Target Server Kurulumu ve Sanal Disk Ekleme Islemleri
- Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Içerisinde Kullanici Tasima Islemleri
- Exchange Server 2010 Message Delivery Restrictions Özelligi
- Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2012- Active Directory Migration
- Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Replication
- Exchange Server 2010 Send Connector Olusturma
- Exchange Server 2010 Kurulum
- Windows Server 2012 Kurulum
That's all folks! I have to finish my ebooks and finalize the WikiNinjas TV so I leave it here.
See you all soon - Ninja Gokan