Welcome back for another analysis of contributions to TechNet Wiki over the last week.
First up, the weekly leader board snapshot…
Congrats to Boba Fett look-alike Durval for topping the contributors chart this week.
An amazing performance from all the top six.
As always, here are the results of another weekly crawl over the updated articles feed.
|Most Revisions Award
Who has made the most individual revisions
#1 Durval Ramos with 259 revisions. Outstanding work from a real team player!
#2 Carsten Siemens with 237 revisions. Another strong performance from a Wiki legend!
#3 Benoit Jester – MTFC with 231 revisions. So close to Carsten Benoit, nice work as always!
Just behind the winners but also worth a mention are:
#4 Mehmet PARLAKYIGIT-MTTC with 164 revisions.
#5 Asil mutlu with 153 revisions.
#6 M.Ufuk TATLIDIL with 107 revisions.
#7 Matthew Yarlett with 72 revisions.
#8 Ed Price – MSFT with 72 revisions.
#9 Richard Mueller with 55 revisions.
#10 JoeyDj with 41 revisions.
|Most Articles Updated Award
Who has updated the most articles
#1 Mehmet PARLAKYIGIT-MTTC with 134 articles.
#2 Durval Ramos with 125 articles.
#3 Benoit Jester – MTFC with 117 articles.
Just behind the winners but also worth a mention are:
#4 Carsten Siemens with 97 articles.
#5 Asil mutlu with 76 articles.
#6 Ed Price – MSFT with 39 articles.
#7 Richard Mueller with 26 articles.
#8 Matthew Yarlett with 14 articles.
#9 Yavuz Tasci with 12 articles.
#10 Hezequias Vasconcelos – MTFC with 9 articles.
|Most Updated Article Award
Largest amount of updated content in a single article
The article to have the most change this week was How to Use PowerShell to Automatically Assign Licenses to Your Office 365 Users, by Markus Vilcinskas
I’m not quite sure what the story is here, but from what I can see, Markus had been working on this since February, and by Revision #18 it was looking good.
Then along came Manita and wiped it all out in Revision #19, replacing with just place holders…
This is a great example of the power of the wiki, as Markus, having been alerted of the change, was able to return and patch it all up again.
|Longest Article Award
Biggest article updated this week
Jumping past some of the regular “longies”, this week’s largest document to get some attention that I’d like to highlight is Network Device Enrollment Service (NDES) in Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), by Kurt L Hudson MSFT
This week’s reviser was Richard Mueller,
This is the authoritative source for information on Network Device Enrolment Service, and a fine piece of work from Kurt. Thanks for this Kurt, and Richard’s tweak for bringing it to our attention again.
|Most Revised Article Award
Article with the most revisions in a week
This is a fantastic article, one that I thoroughly enjoyed reading. A true gem and a new arrival from dbasnett.
This has had a lot of love poured into it and the results speak for themselves. One of my favourite contributions of the year.
|Most Popular Article Award
Collaboration is the name of the game!
The usual suspects at the top of the list again – Turkish Council Center, by Gokan Ozcifci (Asil mutlu, Davut EREN, Baris Aydogmusoglu, Ugur Demir, Elguc Yusifbeyli, Yavuz Tasci, Mehmet PARLAKYIGIT-MTTC & Richard Mueller), TechNet Guru Contributions for December, by XAML guy (me) (Nonki Takahashi, Saad Mahmood, .paul. _, Prav4u, dbasnett, XAML guy & Matthew Yarlett)
So highlighting third place article to be updated by the most people this week – System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Survival Guide, by Dionysia – MSFT
This is a great example of a truly popular article, because all the revisers listed above have been adding extra links to this extremely useful portal page.
Here is a summary of all the changes this week, showing how articles once released to the wild of the wiki, continue to flourish with the help of those that have enjoyed it.
|Ninja Edit Award
A ninja needs lightning fast reactions!
Below is a list of this week’s fastest ninja edits. That’s an edit to an article after another person
- Version 15 of Prime Number Sieve was saved by Richard Mueller just 2 minutes after dbasnett
- Version 16 of Prime Number Sieve was saved by dbasnett just 2 minutes after Richard Mueller
Also in the top ten and worth a “shout out” are:
- Version 1 of Log Shipping False Error Message – 14420 was saved by M.Ufuk TATLIDIL just 3 minutes after Prav4u
- Version 3 of ESB Toolkit: Using the Broker Messaging Service in an Itinerary was saved by M.Ufuk TATLIDIL just 5 minutes after Tomasso Groenendijk
- Version 257 of Wiki Ninjas Blog Authoring Schedule was saved by Steef-Jan Wiggers just 9 minutes after Maheshkumar S Tiwari
- Version 10 of Exchange 2010, Mailbox’taki Tüm Mailleri Silme (tr-TR) was saved by Mehmet PARLAKYIGIT-MTTC just 12 minutes after Asil mutlu
- Version 17 of Hyper-V: Anti-Virus Exclusions for Hyper-V Hosts was saved by M.Ufuk TATLIDIL just 13 minutes after Thiago Cardoso Luiz
- Version 2 of Hyper-V Recovery Manager: Common Error Scenarios and Resolutions was saved by J.C. Hornbeck [MSFT] just 13 minutes after Benoit Jester – MTFC
- Version 10 of TechNet Wiki: How to Earn Recognition Points and Achievement Medals was saved by Hezequias Vasconcelos – MTFC just 20 minutes after Carsten Siemens
- Version 193 of Guide ultime des articles français du WIKI (fr-FR) was saved by Hezequias Vasconcelos – MTFC just 20 minutes after Benoit Jester – MTFC
Another amazing week of revisions and new contributions. Team hug for all our regulars and welcome to the new. Together we grow.