Today is Friday with International Community Update.
The end of November is as follows:
The topic of this month:
- Overwhelming acceleration of Turkish!!
- 176 posts are the 2nd record in history. The 1st is 179. (Portuguese, April 2012) (exclude English)
- Continuous contribution of Azeri
- Spanish, French,,, Is next Italian?
There will be some impacts of the "Translation Challenge 2013" next month. I'm looking forward to the results. Of course, I will also take part in that!
Error (Strange) locale tag?
Some tags which I couldn't take as the locale tag were found. I appreciate Bruno Lewin's cooperation about this information.
The error? tags are as follows:
|No.||Error? Tag||Amount||Correct? Tag|
|4||pr-BR (Portuguese Wiki)||14||pt-BR|
|7||en-RU (Russian Wiki)||1||ru-RU|
|9||zh-CH (Chinese Wiki)||1||zh-CN|
I apologize if there are some articles which don't have any wrong tag. In particular, about ar-AE and af-ZA, attention is necessary because such a locale really exists.
- ar-AE: Arabic - United Arab Emirates
- af-ZA: Afrikaans - South Africa
Please do carefully when you fix the tag of these articles.