Welcome back for another analysis of contributions to TechNet Wiki over the last week.
First up, the weekly leader board snapshot…
Ugur storming to the top of the most active this week, great work sir!
Lots of new articles translated in by M.Ufuk. Yet to be inspected, but loving the hard work!
As always, here are the results of another weekly crawl over the updated articles feed.
|Most Revisions Award
Who has made the most individual revisions
#1 Benoit Jester – MTFC with 243 revisions. Go go Benoit! Leader of the pack again!
#2 Carsten Siemens with 108 revisions. Another solid performance from a Wiki hero!
#3 Richard Mueller with 85 revisions. Richard is true pillar of this community. Great work sir!
Just behind the winners but also worth a mention are:
#4 Durval Ramos with 67 revisions.
#5 Davut EREN with 56 revisions.
#6 Steef-Jan Wiggers with 40 revisions.
#7 Ed Price – MSFT with 30 revisions.
#8 Elguc Yusifbeyli with 26 revisions.
#9 Tomoaki Yoshizawa with 24 revisions.
#10 Mehmet PARLAKYIGIT-MTTC with 23 revisions.
|Most Articles Updated Award
Who has updated the most articles
#1 Benoit Jester – MTFC with 209 articles.
#2 Carsten Siemens with 60 articles.
#3 Richard Mueller with 40 articles.
Just behind the winners but also worth a mention are:
#4 Durval Ramos with 33 articles.
#5 Davut EREN with 28 articles.
#6 Tomoaki Yoshizawa with 16 articles.
#7 Mehmet PARLAKYIGIT-MTTC with 14 articles.
#8 Ed Price – MSFT with 14 articles.
#9 Baris Aydogmusoglu with 11 articles.
#10 Yagmoth555 with 8 articles.
|Most Updated Article Award
Largest amount of updated content in a single article
I love this article so much, it is in my bookmarks and I often dip back into it, as time permits.
This really is the ultimate starting page for all things PowerShell related, and still shows its popularity by the fact that new visitors are finding it, loving it and helping to keep it up to date and relevant.
Thank you for this awesome resource Tony and thank YOU the reader, for helping maintain it.
|Longest Article Award
Biggest article updated this week
This week’s reviser was Gaby_MSFT,
So I’ll highlight this week’s THIRD largest document to get some attention is List Template Model to use with SharePoint REST API 2013, by Kpbutt
This is a new article from Kpbutt, but worth a highlight simply for the introduction, which I felt was very good in itself, and I hope future tweakers keep some of the sentiment.
“Wow! I never thought that I would actually be the person on the other side, not the one reading the post but the one actually writing it. I would like to apologize ahead if this article comes as novice and not with enough details. Considering the number of repetitive posts on Apps for SharePoint 2013 forum, I wanted to quickly draft something which would share my experience with you. I hope this article saves you considerable amount of time and effort, and I certainly would want your feedback on how to improve the article and the template model. Without further due and too much text, let’s start.“
Although the content is currently just a code dump, the sentiment is exactly what we like, someone contributing something that helped them, hoping to save others time, and asking for help to improve. That is exactly what the wiki is all about.
|Most Revised Article Award
Article with the most revisions in a week
This week’s reviser was Richard Mueller,
This week’s revisers were Steef-Jan Wiggers, Kelly Bush, Suleiman Shakhtour, Dave Smits, Michael Amadi, Muralidharan Deenathayalan, pituach, Tim Pacl, Magnus (MM8), Nilesh Jain, Ed Price – MSFT, Benoit Jester – MTFC, Jaliya Udagedara, Tomasso Groenendijk, Naomi N & mcosmin
This is new last week, but this week, most of the work has been done by Hossein, who has been busy tidying it up. This is a great article by another wiki councillor Margriet, and well worth a read.
|Most Popular Article Award
Collaboration is the name of the game!
This is one of my top “to watch” articles, as I think this one could will grow and grow into another wiki classic. There’s some great links there already, with more coming each week.
Thanks to everyone who is helping to build up this invaluable resource.
|Ninja Edit Award
A ninja needs lightning fast reactions!
Below is a list of this week’s fastest ninja edits. That’s an edit to an article after another person
- Revision 1 of RD Licensing Demystified – how it Works was saved by Naomi N just 1 minute after .Robbie C
Also worth a mention are the rest of the top ten:
- Revision 204 of Turkish Council Center was saved by Ugur Demir just 2 minutes after Davut EREN
- Revision 1 of Windows Server 2012 Active Directory (Domain) Kurulumu (tr-TR) was saved by Mehmet PARLAKYIGIT-MTTC just 3 minutes after Davut EREN
- Revision 55 of TechNet Guru Contributions for November 2013 was saved by Nilesh Jain just 4 minutes after Ed Price – MSFT
- Revision 1 of Office365 Exchange Online Kurulum (tr-TR) was saved by Fernando Lugão Veltem just 6 minutes after HSendil
- Revision 1 of System Center Service Manager 2012 Kurulum Islemleri (tr-TR) was saved by Davut EREN just 9 minutes after Ugur Demir
- Revision 199 of Turkish Council Center was saved by Davut EREN just 10 minutes after Asil mutlu
- Revision 13 of Turkish Wiki Ninjas Blog Authoring Schedule (tr-TR) was saved by Ugur Demir just 13 minutes after Davut EREN
- Revision 56 of Hyper-V Portal was saved by Benoit Jester – MTFC just 15 minutes after Durval Ramos
- Revision 201 of Turkish Council Center was saved by Asil mutlu just 16 minutes after Davut EREN
Another sensational week of contributions this week. Thank you all so much for your hard work!