Microsoft Technical Turkish Contributor
My intention is to get a better Turkish Community and I know that I can’t achieve this alone. My dream, and also the dream of many others is to see a stronger Turkish Community.
A few days ago the “Turkish Avengers Team” (TAT) was born and we all have the same ideology! I know our volunteer army will help us to reach our (my) goal.
I want to thank them all but I have no idea how to do it. So ladies and gentlemen here is a question for all of you: “How should you thank the TAT members”? We only know one thing and that’s the name of our Award: “Microsoft Technical Turkish Contributor” Award
Here are the propositions:
- A Wiki Ninja certificate like the French Community
- A special Blogpost about the current MTTC Awardee
- A MTTC Mug
Please help me to decide by giving propositions or suggestions in comments. If you have other idea’s they are absolutely welcome!
I received a wonderful mail from Bruno who confirmed me that the Turkish Community got his own forum: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/tr-tr/home?forum=tnwikitr
So my army; no more mail, no more chatting and no more calls! Everything should be done here to keep it alive!
I also want to share with you the meeting minutes of our first virtual meeting on Skype! If anybody is interested joining us, please let me know!
- Each Turkish Council member will work independently but will not forget that we are a team!
- Each Turkish Council member will try to insert A MINIMUM of 2 articles a week
- 2 articles X 6 members = 12 articles a week
- 12 articles X 4 weeks = 48 articles per month at least
- They do this job only for the “Community” to get a stronger “Turkish Community“
- All Created or Translated article will be placed under: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/19944.turkish-council-translation-center.aspx
- At the end of each month we can see the Most Active Turkish Contributor so he – or hopefully ever a she – can deserve the MTTC Award