As the communityninjas page on uservoice has been retired a few days ago, we will track your suggestions for Wiki content via the Wiki platform (for listing and overview) and also the Wiki forum (for feedback and voting)
Please note that we were able to transfer lots of the existing suggestions from the old suggestion box, but not all of them.
You’ll notice that some suggestions are missing.
Please visit the Wiki page and forum to add your suggestions and feedback again!
We are looking forward to your feedback!
Welcome to the TechNet Wiki content idea and community opportunity suggestion box.
You can start by adding a suggestion in the article (https://aka.ms/ninja) below or by voting on existing ideas.
You can also adopt an existing idea and provide closure by creating relevant content in the TechNet Wiki or other location as requested. If you want to adopt an idea, leave a comment and a moderator will confirm that you completed the idea.
Please note that the TechNet Wiki article and the Wiki discussion forum are moderated, and this is a voluntary participation-based project.
Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples, or demos where you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. If you need support, please visit Microsoft Support .
This article handles topic suggestion to write Wiki articles for.
It DOES NOT handle Wiki Feature requests, to extend the Wiki with additional functionality.
For Wiki feature requests, head over to this page: Wiki: Feature Requests.
- Add a post to the Wiki forum; use a title starting with “CONTENT SUGGESTION: “
- Add an item in the Suggestion box Wiki article (https://aka.ms/ninja),
- provide a short worded topic keyword
- provide the link to your forum post
- When a suggestion has been realized, or an article has been written, please update or comment the post on the forum with the link of the Wiki article. Mark the suggestion on this wiki page as ‘published’.
- If necessary, remove older published suggestions from the list
– if you like a content suggestion topic, click on the article, go to the Wiki forum and vote for the forum thread; that way we can track the popularity of a suggested item.