Today is Friday with International Community Update.
The end of June:
The country which jumped this month is Portugal!
Sandro Pereira added many articles of BizTalk.
The number of articles in en-US are likely to reach 5000 next month!
What article is the most international? (Part. 2)
Continued from the last month, I checked the most translated article.
After Posting article last month, there was the following comment from Ed :
Those two other translations (non-SQL Release Notes or Readmes) are the two impressive ones,
because that’s basically 10 or so people coming together to want to translate independently…
I agree with! Therefore I picked up multilingual (> 5 languages) articles which were written by many people.
- TechNet Wiki: How to Join : 11 languages
- Wiki: About TechNet Wiki : 10
- Wiki: Getting Started : 8
- Wiki: Code of Conduct : 7
- Wiki: How to Change your Display Name : 7
- Wiki: How to Contribute Content to TechNet Wiki : 7
- Wiki: How to Get Help for the Wiki : 7
- Technologies Portal : 7
- Wiki: Roles : 7
- Wiki: TechNet Wiki Community Council : 7
- Wiki: Development Portal : 7
- Introduction to Development with SQL Server : 7
- How to Use ASP.NET with SQL Server : 7
- Wiki: What Makes a Great Wiki Article : 6
- Wiki: How to Get Banned : 6
- Wiki: How to Change Your Avatar : 6
- How to Use PHP with SQL Server : 6
- Wiki: Supported Browsers in the TechNet Wiki : 6
- Wiki: How to Create a Stub Page : 6
- PowerShell for Beginners : 6
As it is translated for many languages, every article is wonderful!!
I really enjoyed to check them.