Hello Wiki Ninjas, the highlight of this week goes to Kurt L Hudson, who contributed several times fantastic work on the Wiki.
Kurt L Hudson is a Senior Technical Writer for Microsoft’s Server and Cloud Division (SCD) primarily writing about Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), public key infrastructure (PKI), Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), and Windows Azure Active Directory. Works with Hyper-V almost every day for testing server and client operating systems. Publishes information on the TechNet Library, TechNet Wiki, ScriptCenter, Microsoft Showcase, and TechNet Edge. Works closely with the product and test teams to improve the interfaces and help of future Microsoft operating system versions.
Please visit his profile here for more information
A few of his great articles:
- Network Device Enrollment Service (NDES) in Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- How to Open the Certificates Console in Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
- LDAP over SSL (LDAPS) Certificate
- Certutil Examples for Managing Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) from the Command Line
- How to Configure a Static DCOM Port for AD CS
- Hyper-V: Upgrade Hyper-V 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2012
His articles are being read by everyone.. Turkish people, Belgian people, Spanish people.. His articles are written for everybody from every Technical level.
He deserves today the International Update! Have a great Friday and don’t forget to tweet #TNWIKI and follow us!
Belgian Ninja Gokan