For this week’s TNWiki Article, I’ve made another selection of the most exquisite Wiki content for the Enterprise Security specialists.
Not a Security specialist? Keep on reading, there’s plenty of stuff to get started with it.
This week the spotlight is on ADFS a.k.a. Active Directory Federation services.
So where to start?
Also the following tags are easy to find in the Wiki tag cloud.
All queries show a lot of interesting material, but it’s really massive, more than 1000 hits each.
Pretty impressive, isn’t it?
ADFS content maps & overview articles
In the Wiki: Technologies Portal, ADFS has an significant part of the info:
- AD FS 2.0 Overview
- AD FS 2.0 Content Map
- AD FS – How To Invoke a WS-Federation Sign-Out
- AD FS 2.0 – How To Capture a Log During Installation (AdfsSetup.exe)
- AD FS 2.0 – How To Set the Primary Federation Server in a WID Farm
- AD FS 2.0 – How To Manually Run the ADFS 2.0 Initial Configuration
- AD FS 2.0 – How To Migrate Your ADFS Configuration Database to SQL Server
- AD FS 2.0 – High Availability and High Resiliency Walkthrough
So, you like to do it yourself, then?
Search the Wiki for “ADFS walkthrough“.
And last but not least, one favorite of mine: Claims-Based Authentication for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
The TNWIKI is definitely a good source to get started and to keep up with expert knowledge!
The Security & Identity Ninja.
Premier Field Engineer – Security & Identity at Microsoft
CISSP, CISA, MCT