It has been a while since my last blog post on Wiki-Ninjas on Technology. This post will discuss this great new set of integration capabilities in the cloud and what has been contributed by community so far on this topic. Windows Azure Service Bus EAI and EDI Labs is the entry point to learn the integration capabilities for the Windows Azure Platform (aka cloud). These cloud integration capabilities provide a way:
- to extend on-premises applications to the cloud
- to provide rich messaging endpoints on the cloud to process and transform the messages
- to help organizations integrate with disparate applications, both on cloud and on-premises.
To summarize the Service Bus EAI and EDI Labs provides common integration capabilities (e.g. bridges, transforms, B2B messaging) on the Service Bus.
On Windows Azure Service Bus EAI & EDI you will find the following articles contributed by the community and Microsoft employees:
- Announcing the Service Bus EAI & EDI Labs Release
- Windows Azure Service Bus EAI and EDI Labs – Introduction
- Windows Azure EAI and EDI labs – installation step-by-step
- Creating a LOB Target with Windows Azure Service Bus EAI and EDI Labs – step-by-step
The number of integration capabilities will grow over time. The maturity of these capabilities will increase too, so you will see in the future more articles being contributed to TechNet Wiki by the community and Microsoft employees.