Office 365 Small Business Premium makes it easier than ever for small businesses to operate professionally, effectively, and smart. We are thrilled to have Jon Orton, senior product manager for Office 365, talk about how Office 365 Small Business Premium will help small businesses take their businesses to a new level.
In a series of blog posts over the next several weeks, he will discuss how Office 365 Small Business Premium helps small businesses work together in teams, look professional, get work done from anywhere, and manage their environments without IT expertise. This first blog post introduces Office 365 Small Business Premium and explains how you can sign up to preview it.
Despite a few positive recovery signs, many small businesses are continuing to tighten their belts. They worry about credit conditions, are cautious about hiring, and are concerned about the economy.
Especially in the current environment, small businesses need a competitive edge in order to survive. They need to operate efficiently, and they need to stay focused on the core business.
Introducing Office 365 Small Business Premium
Designed for businesses with 1 to 10 employees, the new Office 365 Small Business Premium can help small businesses boost their competitiveness by managing their business efficiently and at low cost, appear professional to the rest of the world, and reduce their need for technical expertise.
With Office 365 Small Business Premium, you can:
Operate your business efficiently
- Access your email, contacts, calendar, and documents in the office, at home, on the road, or wherever you are with a Web browser.
- Use the Office applications you’re already familiar with, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Set up team sites that allow you to work with colleagues and partners, co-author documents, and share documents securely.
Appear professional to customers and partners
- Set up online meetings that include high definition video, audio, and screen sharing.
- Create a business email address for all your employees.
- Easily design publish, and maintain a great-looking website.
- Add and manage user accounts without the need for IT expertise.
- Pay a low rate on a monthly basis rather than incurring the upfront cost of software licenses.
- Save money over the long-term: As Small Biz Technology puts it: “If a small business is paying a technician to keep Office up-to-date on all devices, having Office 365 can provide a substantial savings over a four-year period.”
To learn more about the benefits of Small Business Premium, please see the “Top 10 Reasons to Try Office 365 Small Business Premium.”
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be diving into some of the new features of Office 365 Small Business Premium in more detail. In the meantime, sign up for the preview, take a tour, and give us your feedback. We look forward to hearing from you.