The Configuration Manager writing team have just published a major update to the Configuration Manager quizzes.
These quizzes are a great way to learn more about some of the features of the product. Each quiz contains 10 questions that can be answered Yes or No. Regardless of your answer, the quiz will display the correct solution and provide links to the Configuration Manager online documentation. The quizzes have been completely re-written to use the improved presentation capabilities offered by Microsoft Silverlight 2.0. New features in this release include:
- The quizzes have been rewritten as a Silverlight 2.0 application.
- Two new quizzes are available:
- Configuration Manager 2007 Service Pack 1 Quiz
- Configuration Manager 2007 R2 Quiz.
- Each quiz does not need to be downloaded individually; all quizzes are downloaded in a single installer and can be selected from the quiz start screen.
- Each quiz now keeps a running score of your progress.
- A review screen allows you to review the results from any quiz.
The quizzes are compatible with any computer running Windows XP or Windows Vista and will download the correct version of Silverlight if the computer does not contain this.
You can download and install this new version of the quiz application from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=b9fb478a-ec98-47f2-b31e-57443a8ae88f&DisplayLang=en
We would love to hear your feedback about this application. Is this type of content useful to you and would you like to see more? Any feedback about this or any of our content is always welcomed. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Feedback icon in any of the quizzes to get in touch with us.
This post is provided AS IS and confers no warranties.