I am very excited to announce the release of the Software Updates Synchronization SuperFlow! This is the first publically released SuperFlow and the first one in a set of Configuration Manager SuperFlows that we will be releasing. You can download the Software Updates Synchronization SuperFlow at: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=113756.
What is a SuperFlow?
The SuperFlow is a new content model that takes a technical flowchart or process workflow to the next level by providing the following:
The SuperFlow interactive flowchart provides:
• General and in-depth technical information about each step in the process.
• Procedures to accomplish relevant tasks, sample status messages, sample log file entries, troubleshooting information, and more!
The SuperFlow animation provides:
• A visual representation for the steps in the SuperFlow process.
• A detailed description for each step in the SuperFlow process.
The SuperFlow resources page provides:
• Links to internal resources such as the detailed dataflow for the process, sample log entries for the end-to-end process, verification checklists, etc.
• Links to external Web resources that provide more information about the product and SuperFlow process.
Your feedback makes a difference!
The original SuperFlow prototype was demonstrated at the Microsoft Management Summit (MMS) 2007. Many of you provided feedback during the session, and as a result, this version has been significantly improved - Thank You!! We want to continue to improve the SuperFlow model and your feedback continues to be a critical part of the process. From any section of the SuperFlow, there is a feedback link available and I encourage everyone to use the link and tell us what you think. And for anyone attending MMS 2008, look for a side session for the SuperFlow. You can see our next couple SuperFlows, provide feedback on several different areas, and have a brainstorming discussion about how we can take it to the next level.
-- Doug Eby