Blain’s got all the details, including registration links, but you’re basically invited to join your colleague for Hawaiian pizza (one of my personal favorites back when I lived in Manhattan Beach and was able to eat pizza without paying for it for three days afterwards) and three technical discussions: why Windows Vista is an important step on the path to Windows 7, Windows security and application/driver compatibility, and a sneak peek at the Windows 7 Beta.
IT Pros of all stripes, but especially those with a Hawaiian shirt in their closets, should be on the lookout for this event in these cities (all events are 6p-9p):
- Madison, AL (Huntsville area): Monday 20 April 2009
- Atlanta, GA: Thursday 23 April 2009
- Waltham, MA (Boston area): Tuesday 28 April 2009
- Malvern, PA (Philadelphia area): Thursday 30 April 2009
- Reston, VA (Washington, DC area): Tuesday 19 May 2009
- Charlotte, NC: Thursday 21 May 2009
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL: Thursday 28 May 2009
- Pensacola, FL: Monday 1 June 2009
- Heathrow, FL (Orlando area): Tuesday 2 June 2009
- Lakeland, FL (Tampa area): Thursday 4 June 2009
I hope you can make it to one of these events.. Heathrow and Lakeland are the best possibilities for me..
this copyrighted material was originally posted at http://blogs.technet.com/wardpond.
the author and his employer are pleased to provide this content for you at that site, and via rss, free of charge and without advertising.
the author welcomes and appreciates links to and citations of his work. however, if you are viewing the full text of this article at any other website, be aware that its author does not endorse and is not compensated by any advertising or access fees you may be subjected to outside the original web and rss sites.