Today’s Blog Post Is Brought To You By The Letter "D"

Let’s have a little fun..

This is a special post in the history of this little backwater of the internet.  Its specialness is related to the letter D.

If you can figure out why this post is special, and how that specialness is related to the letter D, leave a comment on the post explaining your theory.

I’ll enable public display of the comments when there are three correct answers.  I’ll try to think of some small SQL-related trinket I can send along to the winners.

So in summary..  we’re having a silly contest for which no prizes have yet been defined.

Have at it!

-wp

[UPDATED 11 December 2007: This was the blog’s 500th post!  Contest winners identified here, and self-identified in the comments to this post.]

It took me far too long to get this done.. health issues, project deadlines.. but forty posts after the

Well, at least I can say that I was counting my blessings .. I’ve been slowly getting back up to speed

Stephen Moore has the correct answer..  two more prizes available to the first two respondents able to replicate his brilliance..

Since we’ve gotten two correct answers (which is pretty close to three) and traffic on this post is starting to die down, I’m going to declare the contest over sometime tomorrow evening PST (probably after the Little League Board of Directors meeting).

The prize for each correct answer will be an MS Press book.  So, Stephen and rudy, start thinking about which book you’d like and let me know via the Email link under This Blog heading just below the banner.

Thanks for playing our game! 🙂

rudy has responded with the correct answer as well.  One more correct response and all will be revealed.

6. Ryan Anderson says:

Because it was the letter of the day on Sesame Street this morning… Not like I watch it, just my kids… LOL..

7. STEPHEN MOORE says:

Is it your 500th post — i.e. roman numeral D?

8. Scott Whigham says:

TLDWTLOTDOSST

(The Letter D Was The Letter Of The Day On Sesame Street Today)

😀

9. rudy says:

i’m gonna guess it’s the 500th post (roman numeral D = 500)

even though if you add up the numbers listed under Archives at the left, the total is 502

;o)