If you cannot uninstall a program in Control Panel by using the Add or Remove Programs item or the Programs and Features item, you can run the automated Install/Uninstall Fixit:
This will also help resolve any installation problems that uses Windows Installer and is very useful for .NET Framework installation/update problems:
What it fixes...
- Removes bad registry key on 64 bit operating systems.
- Windows registry keys that control the upgrade (patching) data that become corrupted.
- Resolves problems that prevent new programs from being installed.
- Resolves problems that prevent programs from being completely uninstalled and blocking new installations and updates.
- Use this troubleshooter for an uninstall only if the program fails to uninstall using the windows add/remove programs feature.