Shortly after the Worldwide Partner Conference in July, we shared details about the forthcoming Partner Quotes tool, an intuitive, easy-to-use web-based solution for quoting. The tool is now available across the first group of countries – United States, United Kingdom and Canada – and will reach other locations – Australia, New Zealand and Western Europe – later in Q3 with ongoing expansion through a phased rollout.
Business processes and policies are built into the self-service quoting tool, giving our partners the ability to initiate and complete a customer quote, often without Microsoft intervention. This is a huge step forward in customer service and helps accelerate the overall process by as much as 48 hours, so customers get solutions sooner.
Partner Quotes represents a brand new way of doing business in partnership with the channel. This tool delivers increased self-sufficiency in the enterprise sales cycle long sought after by partners.
User preferences and pre-filled options enable partners to quickly prepare accurate, customer-ready quotes again and again. Partners also benefit from the ability to:
- Create fast and accurate quotes and pricing sheets entirely on their own
- Get fast turnaround on accurately priced invoices and price sheets
- Always present the latest pricing information to the customer
- Start a quote and then assign it to a Microsoft Licensing Sales Specialist (LSS) for a customized solution
- Check the status and view details of quotes any time of day
If you’re a partner located within the regions mentioned above you can sign into the tool > HERE <
Plus a new page will soon go live on the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN); we will update this post soon as we have an active link.