Starting this month, customers in the United States and Canada have the option to contact a Microsoft Volume Licensing specialist through an online chat function. The service is available weekdays from 5:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time and enables customers to engage in real-time with our representatives in a convenient format.
To use the chat, find either a “Contact Us” or “Connect with Us” button on the page (figure 1); clicking this button will take you to the Contact page where you can click on the Questions icon (figure 2). A dialogue box pops up (figure 3), simply enter your name, email address and a short description of your inquiry and submit via the “Start Chat” button to begin. If you don’t see the button, this means that agents are not available.
The new “click-to-chat” function is the newest of a variety of ways customers can access the resources they need to answer all their Microsoft licensing questions. Some additional support features customers may find useful, include:
- For added convenience, Microsoft Volume Licensing provides a service for customers to locate authorized resellers in their area through Microsoft
- To get a quick quote, visit the Microsoft License Advisor.
- Have a question about Software Assurance? Visit our problem resolution support page.
- For customers outside of the United States and Canada, the Volume Licensing teams maintain dozens of websites for many languages and countries. Locate the Volume Licensing website for your country/region.
- The Volume Licensing Service Center also has its own support center for customers located across the globe. Find the support center for your region via the VLSC contact us page.