Over on the MDOP blog they have just announced the availability of the MDOP 2010 refresh , read more here http://blogs.technet.com/mdop/archive/2010/04/01/med-v-1-0-sp1-rtm-and-localized-versions-of-app-v-4-6-are-now-available.aspx
But the quick info bits are:
- Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V) 1.0 SP1 - now available for production deployment on Windows 7
- Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) 4.6 - localized client versions and additional languages support
(App-V 4.6 English version was released on February 22, 2010. For additional details see our previous blog post.)
From an app-v perspective there is now localized versions
What languages are now supported in App-V 4.6?
- We now have localized versions of the App-V Client for 23 languages including: Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish , Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.
- App-V Sequencer is localized for 11 languages.
- Finally, even if there's no localized version for your language, App-V now works and is supported on 36localized Windows versions.
To learn more please visit www.microsoft.com/app-v
Read the complete announcement on the MDOP Blog here | http://blogs.technet.com/mdop/archive/2010/04/01/med-v-1-0-sp1-rtm-and-localized-versions-of-app-v-4-6-are-now-available.aspx