AppPlus has just announced a beta program. It is designed to allow the App-V community to trial the functionality of OSD+, offer feedback and make feature requests, before the first fully available version is released to the public.
There are some really handy features in this tool;
- No App-V infrastructure required for application testing
- File streaming capabilities into App-V client
- Launch Application from inside the GUI
- Launch troubleshooting tools inside the application's virtual environment
- Create manifest files for SCCM and 3rd party delivery software integration
- Edit OSD files safely
- Create "dynamic suite compositions" with the click of a button
- Import registry files into the OSD file
- Restore OSD files to previous save points
- App-V 4.6 support
I have been using it for some time. And there are some cool items such as osd restore points for the times when you played with the OSD a little bit too much.
Give the beta a shot….