I have been struggling to get to sleep tonight so i thought i would put my little ASUS eee book on and type up a quick post. Its really a FYI as so many customers have not seen this.
I know that on the App-V Blog we said that the TS Client would be available from the 1st of November however it is up on the MVLS site now (and has been for a little while)
To download it;
1) go to http://licensing.microsoft.com and sign in with your Windows Live ID
2) In the main page you should see a section for Product Downloads click here
3) In the product lists go to the Windows Servers section and under this you should find a Application Virtualization 4.5 For Terminal Services click the name to go to the download options
4) Select you language and download speed and click Continue Download
5) Select your download method and away you go
Good luck for all the people implementing the product!!!! May your Terminal Server boxes consolidate and stay highly available!!!