I am currently getting ready for a well deserved holiday (actually that statement varies from person to person!!) and handing the reigns over to Andrew Bennett to keep blogging on my fortnight away.
However before this I really wanted to get some information up that excited me around the integration of SoftGrid 4.5 and SCCM. Some of the information that was punted out at TechEd are;
· Distribution Points are enabled to stream virtual applications to clients
· SCCM clients are configured to interact with the SoftGrid client to evaluate policy
· SCCM administrators use the SCCM Administrator Console to create virtual application packages and send them to distribution points
· SCCM Advertisements are used to deliver applications to clients
· Currently in the early phases of planning and development
· Available Summer of 2008 (Tentatively)