Hi, unfortunately the conflict handler is not available in CM virtual environments, I have discussed the different scenarios here: http://blogs.technet.com/b/virtualvibes/archive/2013/02/13/connection-group-conflicts-in-app-v-5-0.aspx

You can but remember the GUID will remain the same and there is currently no conflict handler for this with CM delivery.

Couldn’t you make a copy of an application and put it in a 2nd virtual environment?

4. Phil says:

Thanks you,

If we cannot manage connection group priority, you cannot use, for example, Oracle Virtual client in two different connection group ? 🙁

Microsoft’s Thamim Karim just wrote a great article on how to share a virtual environment between a set

Pingback from App-V Virtual Environments in Configuration Manager 2012 SP1 – Flexible Connection Groups : Windows Server team Blog : The Official Microsoft IIS Site

8. Vasanth says:

Hi Thameem, I do have a scenario. Let us consider ABC application is having a dependency of XYZ. Hence they both are connection grouped. I do have another application DEF which needs ABC as its dependent. In this situation how we need to proceed.

9. Vasanth says:

Hi Thamim, Thanks for the reply. I do have another issue. I have 4 virtual apps (A,B,C,D) in a single virtual environment in SCCM 2012. When i deploy the application B for which A and C are the dependency, The connection group is automatically divided
    into AB and AC without my intervention. I am totally lost of why it is doing so. It should be in a single connection group as ABC but it is not…please assist