SharePoint Server 2010 Usage Best Practices White Paper is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center. In this white paper, you will learn how to manage content effectively, how to choose the best option for displaying content, and the most effective way to find your content later. This paper provides best practices for SharePoint usage and answers questions like:
- What collaboration methods and site templates are most appropriate for which types of situations?
- What should I ask myself before setting up a SharePoint site?
- How should I manage content?
- Should I consider a document‘s lifecycle before posting it to SharePoint?
- What should I think about when tagging?
- What‘s the correct etiquette for social interactions?
I must read for all those involved in planning, architecting, implementing or even selling SharePoint 2010 based solutions.
Related white paper: Sharepoint Server 2010 Adoption Best Practices White Paper.