More revenue, higher margins
Partners selling Packaged IP see Gross Margins of upwards of 65%*. Partner own IP is pivotal both to satisfying customer demand in the Cloud and making money for your company. In this 4-week Virtual Workshop series, we will introduce you to the fast track framework for cost-effectively creating your own packaged IP (the IP Staircase). Creating your own IP may seem daunting, however with this prescriptive workshop we will help you determine how best to monetize your cloud opportunity.
This series will include:
- Real world partner examples with results and learnings
- Creation of a strong value proposition for Partner IP that addresses relevant business levers
- Using customer-funded R&D to lower IP creation costs
- How to quantify working capital requirements, P&L impact, and end business valuation impact
- Prescriptive guidance and assignments to get you started today
Who should attend: Business owners, CEOs, General Managers
Speaker: Dana Willmer, Founder of CloudSpeed.
Dana has been a driving force behind Cloud adoption in the Microsoft ecosystem over the last 8 years, providing strategic advice to scores of Microsoft Partners on 4 continents. He is the author of numerous assets, publications and financial models for Microsoft, which help Partners ensure they get “the right things right” in their critical business model transition.
Thanks for reading,