At Microsoft Inspire we launched Microsoft 365. Microsoft 365 brings together Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security to deliver a complete, intelligent, secure solution that can empower your customers’ employees. With offerings for small and midsize business customers and for enterprise customers, Microsoft 365 can open doors to grow your revenue potential in two significant ways:
- By expanding your current customer relationships.
- By increasing the total addressable market of customers willing—and ready—to embrace a comprehensive approach to the cloud, with a focus on productivity and security.
A new, fully integrated solution for SMB customers you can take a look at Microsoft 365 Business. Integrated. Cross-platform. Cost-effective. Designed specifically for partners like you who work with small and midsize business (SMB) customers, with up to 300 users. Microsoft 365 Business fuses the power and familiarity of Office 365 Business Premium, with tailored Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security capabilities—all in single SKU. You can learn more here:
Microsoft 365 Enterprise
Unprecedented opportunities to deliver customer value, many customers spend the bulk of their technology budgets to maintain low-value upgrades and legacy applications. Leaving them little time or funds to invest in business differentiation. By modernizing their environments with Microsoft 365 Enterprise (built on the foundation of the very successful Secure Productive Enterprise)—the integration of Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security—they can recoup the time they need to innovate and grow. You can learn more here:
- Read the Microsoft 365 blog post.
- Learn about the Microsoft 365 Business partner opportunity.
- Read the Forrester Total Economic Impact Study: Partner Opportunity for Microsoft 365 Business.
- Learn about the Microsoft 365 Enterprise partner opportunity.
- Read the Forrester Total Economic Impact Study: Partner Opportunity for Microsoft 365 Enterprise.
- Review the Gartner Industry Addressability Study.
- Engage with customers, and start your pilots.
Next steps – Microsoft 365 Business preview
- The $0 Microsoft 365 Business public preview SKU is available on the August CSP price list.
- Become familiar with Microsoft 365 Business by downloading and using it in your practice.
- Take advantage of the public preview to introduce Microsoft 365 Business to your current and prospective customers.
- Prepare to sell Microsoft 365 by reviewing partner resources, including the customer pitch deck, sales videos, and the deployment and onboarding guide.
Hope the resources help!