Hi Cloud Partners! Came across this new set of partner resources that revolve around a very valuable topic, Office 365 Security and Compliance. This can be used to help you expand your practice and bring some visibility into some of the value added solutions that Office 365 offers around security.
Damaging publicity. Costly mitigation. Business disruption. Lost customers. All factors that make security a top concern for customers from the IT department to the boardroom. This growing market demand for security and compliance solutions can generate opportunities for your practice.
Now, there’s a new campaign to help you increase your knowledge and accelerate your Office 365 Advanced Security and Compliance solution sales. Through the campaign, you can:
- Become familiar with advanced security workloads, especially Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), and quickly integrate ATP in your sales offerings.
- Access resources like product overviews, in-depth product information, and case studies to help you understand how customers are benefitting from these solutions today.
- Take advantage of customizable marketing resources to help open and expand customer security conversations.
The campaign can also help you explore options to extend your security practice through additional enterprise-grade solutions, including Advanced Security Management, Advanced Compliance, and more.
- Review the Advanced Security and Compliance solutions campaign materials to help to build or expand your practice.
- Collaborate with your Microsoft sales representative to offer customer assessments and proof of concepts that can help close deals faster.
- Register now for partner-focused webcasts led by Office team experts to learn more about new security and compliance workloads and the business opportunity they present. Upcoming webcasts include:
- Sign up for the new Partner Security Newsletter. It’s an easy way to stay informed about growing your business through Office 365 Advanced Security and Compliance solutions.