Microsoft has released new LOW COST Windows 10 Pro devices under $300 for commercial use that enable you to deliver your commercial customers a low-cost device without sacrificing your profitability.
For around the same cost of a Chromebook you can now provide your customers the proven productivity of Windows 10 Pro, modern management capabilities and access to all of their files (offline and online), all without sacrificing identity and data security.
Regarding partner profitability, Windows 10 Pro paired with Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) allows partners like you to drive deeper customer engagement, greater profitability, and innovate revenue streams. With CSP, you can combine high-margin service offerings with Microsoft cloud products.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join us March 22nd or April 12th to learn how you can provide your customers a low cost device with a high value without sacrificing your partner profitability.
Webinar Dates and Registration:
What we’re going to cover:
- New featured business devices under $300- Get the details on the new HP ProBook 430 G4, Acer Swift, and more!
- How Windows 10 Pro stacks up against Chrome OS on productivity, security and compatibility with third party applications
- How Windows 10 Pro with Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) allows partners to drive deeper customer engagement, greater profitability, and innovate revenue streams.
- Resources to help you recruit, enable and close deals with your customers
Resources to help you gain knowledge between now and the Webinar:
- Product Page- info on new devices and how to position Windows 10 Pro in front of Chrome OS
- Chrome Compete Campaign- access Partner Readiness and Customer Marketing/Sales Assets
- On Demand Training – Windows 10 Pro Chrome compete with Sherman Crancer and Albert Springall