As you start to build your Azure practice, you are also going to need to build up your technical resources. Your going to need to sharpen up the technical resources in your business and provide them resources so they can start building out a successful Azure practice. Fortunately there are several resources to help you and your business learn the technical capabilities of Azure. Best part all of the resources I will share with you are FREE!
- Microsoft Virtual Academy: Free online training on Microsoft Azure, and other Microsoft technologies
- Microsoft Azure on Channel 9: Channel 9 video content targeting Azure
- Microsoft Azure “You Tube” channel: Azure’s YouTube channel
- Microsoft Partner University: your new campus for training for all things partner!
- Azure Podcast series: Short podcasts on Microsoft Azure and variety of topics
- Azure.msts2.com: Azure in 5 Minutes Videos that are quick technical how tips to setup many Azure Technologies
- Microsoft TechNet Virtual Labs: Free online learning labs in a pre-configured environment, they have quite a few Azure course among others.
In addition to supporting your technical resources, you are going to have to educate your sales resources. Fortunately there are two great course on MPN to help you:
As you can see there are a lot of resources that are out there to help you move forward with your Azure practice. In our next post this week we are going to help you start to focus your efforts, to help come up to speed with Azure!
Make sure to check out the full series and keep up to date with our posts here: https://aka.ms/buildyourazurepractice
Sr. Partner Technology Strategist