Josh Condie – Re-blogging for the Office Team, from yesterday. These cross-solution immersion sessions are geared towards a customer audience, but also represent a great way to train your sales resources on how to solution sell. O365 on a Windows 10 device (such a Surface 4 Pro) is a great way to sell Mobility, and the scenarios below tell great stories of productive future use. Take them for a spin!
Original post here
Test drive Office 365 and Windows 10 from the comfort of your own office.
An online immersion session is not your typical online event. These 90-minute interactive sessions start with an online roundtable discussing your business challenges and then launch into a live environment in the cloud. A skilled facilitator guides you through simulated business scenarios that are customized to your interests.
We will send you a link to connect your own device to a remote desktop loaded with our latest and greatest technology, so you can experience first-hand how Microsoft tools can solve your biggest challenges in a collaborative, fun environment.
Online immersion sessions help you discover how to:
- Keep information secure while being productive—Make it easier to work securely and maintain compliance without inhibiting your workflow.
- Capture, review and share notes from anywhere—Boost your team’s productivity by sharing documents and collaborating in real time.
- Use social tools to find experts and answers—Break down barriers between departments to share knowledge quickly.
- Quickly visualize and analyze complex data—Zero in on the data and insights you need without having to involve a BI expert.
- Co-author and share content quickly—Access and edit documents even while others are editing and reviewing them—all at the same time.
Expect to leave the session with enough time-saving skills to more than offset your time investment within a few short days.
Each session is only open to 20 participants. Reserve your seat now and learn how you can be more productive anywhere, anytime with Office 365.
Wednesday, June 22
Wednesday, June 29