Josh Condie – Reposting yesterday’s Office 365 Team blog for broad SMB partner visibility. See here for the original post.
If the methods that made your business successful aren’t keeping your business successful, then it may be time for a change. Register now for the June episode of Office Small Business Academy, “Tips for Sustaining Business Growth,” airing June 28 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET.
Watch a preview now:
This month, learn new ways to approach product launches, customer service and strategic thinking.
- CNBC on-air contributor, Carol Roth, has best practices for launching new products or services, including the fastest way to build credibility.
- Small business expert, Susan Solovic, shares her secrets to powerful customer service and explains why you don’t have to be a disruptor—just different.
- Author of “Winning the Brain Game,” Matthew E. May, gives tips for how to reshape your strategic thinking, encourage creativity and open innovation among your employees.
Join us on June 28 to hear how our experts’ proven techniques can help you keep growing your business.
For more information, visit the Office Small Business Academy home page.
For additional insights, check out our free e-books:
- “What I wish I knew: 5 Business Owners Share Success Secrets“
- “80 Easy Ways to Supercharge Your Business Growth“
- “Rules of Engagement: 5 Reasons why Social Media is a Must“
Again, see here for the original post: https://blogs.office.com/2016/06/14/the-office-small-business-academy-june-webcast-tips-for-sustaining-business-growth/