Josh Condie - I've been meaning to repost this Mike Niel (Microsoft CVP) blog from April for some time now. The resources offered here are of great value to a SMB-focused partner in the early phases of examination or testing of Infrastructure-as-a-Service.
Original post is here
1) Get started in the cloud with the FREE Microsoft IT Pro Cloud Essentials annual subscription.
Microsoft IT Pro Cloud Essentials provides IT professionals with access to cloud services, training, support and certification. Details include:
- Free Azure credits to try cloud scenarios like backup, disaster recovery, security & dev/test.
- Free Pluralsight subscription for on-line training.
- Free Priority support in the TechNet forums.
- A free phone support incident for Azure or on-premises products.
- A free certification exam voucher. 
- Extended trials of Enterprise Mobility Suite and Office 365.
2) Advance your IT career in cloud technologies with the FREE Microsoft IT Pro Career Center.
Microsoft IT Pro Career Center provides IT professionals with cloud career paths, curriculum to learn the cloud roles, and industry insights. Details include:
- Map your IT cloud role.
- Follow a learning curriculum for your chosen cloud role.
- Evolve at your own pace & learn with your peers.
- Discover which cloud roles are in demand and their salary ranges.
- Get insights on your personality traits and how they matchup to cloud roles.
- Hear from industry experts about the trends in cloud roles and skills you need.
Diana Carolina Torres Viasus, a Cloud & Datacenter Management Infrastructure Engineer who is an early adopter of IT Pro Cloud Essentials said: “The best investment you can make is to educate yourself. When Microsoft gives us all these benefits, I feel that we are really connected to each other.”
To see a demo of Microsoft IT Pro Cloud Essentials, check out the video below:
As cloud technology is quickly evolving, we’ll be sure to evolve these programs. Please tell us what you think and don’t forget to Join today!