We are full swing into our SMB Live event series - Build Your Office 365 Practice. This event provides details on getting set up with the fundamentals of building a cloud practice with Office 365, Microsoft's leading cloud suite. We cover how to make money and discover your options for selling Office 365 to new and existing small-to-midsize US customers.
I have listed some of the content covered along with resources on how to stay up to date on the latest offers and resources to help your business grow with Microsoft.
Top actions to catch up on if you missed SMB Live: Build Your Office 365 Practice event or would simply like a refresher.
- One Community. Everything you need to be successful in the US SMB Microsoft Partner ecosystem. And the chance to win $15! Join the Partner Insider Community
- Access the content and share with your organization | SMB Live session content
- New to the Microsoft Partner Network or need a refresh?
- Learn more about selling Office 365 with the new Cloud Solution Provider program | Visit the CSP Concierge
- Are you a new partner looking to get your MOSPA (Online Services Agreement) set up? Visit the U.S. Microsoft Partner Network for enrollment options and benefits through U.S. Microsoft Distributors
- Partners with a MOSPA- Are you aligned with a Cloud Distributor? Get access to Cloud Distributors’ vast pre-sales resources, credit offerings, and marketplaces. Learn more about the benefits & connect to get started!
- Learn about the Cloud Distributors here and contact them directly on the site or follow the instructions in module 2 to get aligned with the North America Services Team via phone.
- Get to know Office 365!
- Office 365 Partner Readiness & Customer Sales & Marketing Assets
- Learn about Action Pack & get signed up!
- Start using your Office 365 Internal Use Rights (IURs)
- Utilize FREE sales, marketing, and technical resources built and provide by Microsoft US SMB for our partners like you!
If you have any follow-up questions about any of our upcoming SMB programs, please reach out to our marketing and events team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope to see you at a SMB event soon!