Enterprise Mobility Suite provides a large opportunity for us to help our SMB customers with mobile device management and security. Hopefully you have all seen Tim’s blog on the Online Technical Training for Deploying Enterprise Mobility Suite. Expanding on this we have some terrific additional sales and tech-ready resources.
Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) offers you a great opportunity to upsell your existing Office 365 customers by offering mobile device management and security at a very reasonable cost. Partners selling EMS are seeing incredible profit increases per Office 365 customer. I wanted to make sure you were able to learn more about EMS and how to start building it into your practice so have outlined upcoming free training to help you get started.
Get Sales and Tech-ready to drive up cloud revenue with Enterprise Mobility Suite- in just 4 steps:
- Learn how to Grow a More Profitable Cloud Practice With EMS: On Demand Webinar
- Get engineering technically trained:
- February 9-11: Enterprise Mobility Suite Red Carpet: This training focuses on Enterprise Mobility proof of concept (POC), technical deep dive on Hybrid Identity with Azure AD Premium, Service Setup and Scenarios ◦Information Protection with Azure RMS Service Setup and scenarios, Unified Device Management with Windows Intune Service Setup and Scenarios and an overview of the Enterprise Mobility PoC.
- February 16: Enterprise Mobility Suite Internal Use Rights Workshop: Take this remote workshop to learn about your internal usage licenses benefit for Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite, comprising identity, mobile management and information protection. Understand what your MPN benefits give you today; how to best enable Enterprise Mobility Suite for your business and watch some interactive real-world scenarios that will quickly make your IUR benefit invaluable to your business.
- Start Using EMS Internally with Internal Use Rights (MAPS members get 5 EMS license as part of IUR benefits)