This has been a popular week for information on the new Office 365 E5 plan. But not all information is equal – much of the E5 content is targeted toward mid-market and enterprise customers. Join the SMB team as we talk about Office 365 E5 for small business customers.
Attend “Office 365 E5 launch” webinar to learn about the brand new Office offering
Want to find out the specifics of the new Office 365 E5 offering? Are you a business decision maker/sales/marketing with established or new Office 365 practice, champs/non-managed partner interested in starting Office 365 E5 practice, telecommunications solution provider, VoIP provider or SFB partner? Office 365 E5, the latest addition to the most wide-ranging Office 365 plans, is set to deliver a comprehensive set of productivity, collaboration, analytics, and security and compliance capabilities. Now is the time to invest in this brand new offering and harness the possibilities of Office 365!
Interested? Want to know more? Attend our Office 365 E5 launch webinar to find out more. You have 2 options to attend:
- December 11 at 10 AM PT Register for December 11 or
- December 18 at 10 AM PT Register for December 18
- (update) and the recording can be found here
During this Office 365 E5 launch webcast, a Microsoft TS2 expert will provide you with an overview on the new offering and discuss the best options available to build your successful Office 365 E5 practice. You will:
- Gain an overview on Office 365 E5 plan features that include – advanced security, analytics for eDiscovery with secure attachments/URLs with advanced threat protection and access control using Power BI Pro and Delve analytics, machine learning.
- Understand how cloud PBX and PSTN conferencing will work as part of this new solution.
- Learn the fundamentals of building a profitable Office 365 E5 practice.
- Study the Office 365 E3 pricing and licensing models.
- Understand your target customers and learn about partner incentives designed to help you close deals.
- Learn about different customers scenarios.
Oh… and did I mention I’m the host for these two sessions? I look forward to seeing you on these conferences.
If you are looking for deeper, technical information, check out the Skype for Business Online Academy.