Hello Partner Community!
As December begins, so does the latest SMB Advantage offer. With this latest offering we are focusing on Windows Server. Here are the highlights:
15% Windows Server partner subsidy offer through SMB Advantage from December 1st, 2015 through January 31st, 2016.
NOTE: Follow on announcement will go out as soon as PIE portal is ready for claiming.
Expiring offer – SMB Advantage SQL Server Incentive: 15% SQL Server partner subsidy offer expiring November 30th can continue to be claimed within 30 days of sale until December 30th.
- Offer period: Windows Server: December 1, 2015 through January 31, 2016
- Eligible participants: All Open resellers
- Offer type: Partner Subsidy
- Eligible customer sales: SMB segment customers only
- Eligible license type: Open License and Open Value
- Eligible products: Windows Server Datacenter and Windows Server Standard
Registration on PIE
Follow the instructions below to register your sales on the Partner Investment Engine. Claims must be placed within 30 days of sale.
- If you are not an MPN member, register here
- Log in to the Partner Investment Engine (PIE) with your Microsoft credentials associated with your MPN ID
- Click “I have an access code” and enter your information. If you are a first time user, click “I do not have an access code” and enter your information so that an access code may be provided to you
- Agree to PIE terms and conditions (first time only)
- Select the SMB Advantage Windows Server tile under Partner Sales Incentives
- Detail your customer’s eligible purchase including customer name, customer address, and Volume Licensing Agreement Number
- E-sign the SMB Advantage Windows Server terms and conditions to request that Microsoft send the payment
- Repeat this process for every eligible customer order placed
- You will be required to submit a W-9 form to receive payment
Happy Selling and thanks for reading!