We have been talking about the upcoming end of support for Windows Server 2003 for quite some time now. Hopefully all of your customers have made the move off of Windows Server 2003 however I am sure we have a good number of customers not running the latest and greatest server operating system. With this in mind, I wanted to highlight a few reasons why now is the time to upgrade your customers to Windows Server 2012 R2 or Datacenter.
- Customers can earn 10% subsidy Incentive on Windows Server and/or SQL Server through June 30, 2015. Learn more Here.
- Windows Server 2003 End of Support coming July 14, 2015 - Learn more Here.
- Utilize current Windows Server 2012 On-premises User CALs.
Additionally Azure Taste Test offer to earn up to $1,500 for attaching Azure to your Windows Server deals is a yet another great incentive available through June 30th, 2015
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our marketing and events team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offer, Incentive and Update Details:
Now you can earn a SMB Advantage subsidy payout equal to 10% on eligible Windows Server & SQL Server sales during the April 15 through June 30, 2015 offer period!* This offer is similar to previous SMB Advantage offers where the customer gets the incentive check in the partners name to use on future purchases. Use this offer to get your customers off Windows Server 2003 before the July 14th End of Support deadline!
- Identify Customers on Windows Server 2003 – Here
- Use WS 2003 End of Support campaign assets to engage customers – Here
- Assess, Quote, Close – Here
- Deploy – Here
- Partner Offers and Incentives - Here
Azure Taste Test Offer – now even more compelling: You can earn up to $1,500 for attaching Azure to your Windows Server deals (Up from $300 previously)*
How it works: Azure Taste Test allows you to get $100 back when you attach $100 worth of Azure in Open to a corresponding Windows Server license deal. In addition, you can earn 8% VAR Incentive … for a total of $108 rebate on a $100 Azure in Open deal. Maximum number of deals has been extend to 15 so earning potential is now $1,500*.
Three simple next steps to take advantage:
- Sign up for Azure Taste Test Rebate in PIE Tool.
- Sign up for SMB VAR Incentive for 8% Rebate on Azure in Open deals. (If you are a Champions Club partner you are already enrolled.)
- Sell Windows Server and attach at least token of Azure via Open ($100).
- Get paid within 45 days of month of sale. One time registration for Azure Taste Test in PIE tool… we track your sales and send you a check within 45 days after month of sale. Learn More.
*All Microsoft offers and incentives are subject to full terms and conditions