Hi Cloud Sellers!
Here’s a great service offered to partners that are just getting up to speed on Azure! It’s called the Azure Deployment Shadowing Service. It entails one-to-one consultative guidance during your initial implementation from a Microsoft Azure specialist.
Here is some further info:
What is it?
Azure Deployment Shadowing is a scenario based one-to-one consultative offering designed to enable partners to deploy Azure solutions based on specific customer scenarios, including technical and project management discussions with customer engagement guidance. Scenarios include application servers and high availability, development and test, archiving and back up, and SharePoint and BI. After completion of the course, partners will:
- Reduce the learning curve cost by focusing on a proven scenario
- Help assess and determine the technical requirements for migrating existing applications to the cloud
- Get tools and templates to use when discussing common deployments with customers
- Receive a recommended set of topology diagrams for implementing common scenarios in Microsoft Azure
- Receive guidance for self-study to learn a specific scenario at a technology level
Who is it for?
This course is targeted to technical consultant roles at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations.
The Azure Deployment Shadowing Service offering provides technical consulting during three core phases of a customer deployment engagement:
- Envisioning phase: partners will work with a technical consultant to provide technical expertise during the project planning and kickoff with their customer.
- Planning phase: partners will work with a technical consultant throughout the design workshop and development of the functional specifications for the proposed solution.
- Build phase: partners will work with a technical consultant throughout the implementation of the proposed solution.
Additional technical guidance can be provided during the stabilization and deployment phases of the engagement if required.
How much does it cost?
The price of the Azure Deployment Shadowing Service is five advisory hours. These hours will be deducted from your Microsoft Partner Network contract. Advisory hours are included as part of the benefits to gold and silver partners or Microsoft Partner Network members with a Microsoft Action Pack Development subscription.
See further details and how to sign up here.
Thanks, and good selling!