Josh Condie – Want to learn to sell CRM Online to your customers, while accelerating your sales and further growing your cloud practice? Here is the chance you have been waiting for! Attend the "Pathway to Profitability with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online" in-person training to learn directly from Microsoft experts on how to expand your Office 365 practice with CRM Online. Training is free for Microsoft partners.
Designed to prepare existing Microsoft Office 365 partners to sell and implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online in Open, the training will include an overview of CRM Online and how to apply this solution to develop and differentiate your practice in the marketplace. In addition, you have hands-on lab to learn to demo Office 365 & CRM together!!
Upon Completion Of The Training You Will:
· Understand the value proposition of adding CRMOL in Open to your MS solutions and effectively communicate this to customers.
· Understand key CRM Online functionality and user scenarios.
· How to attach CRMOL to an existing O365 deal and understand the CRMOL in Open licensing model.
· Understand what it takes to sell and implement a primary business solution.
· Understand the importance of the right market focus, positioning and marketing.
· Demo Office 365 + CRM OL solutions from the MEC (Microsoft Experience Center) hand-on lab training.
Seats are limited to first 24 registrants. Don’t wait! Register Now.
Use the links below to register for your local training:
· New York City, NY – May 6 (9 am – 2 pm ET) – Register here.
· Downers Grove, IL – May 19 (9 am – 2 pm CT) – Register here.
· Irvine, CA – May 21 (9 am – 2 pm PT) – Register here.
· Dallas, TX (Irving) – May 27 (9 am – 2 pm CT) – Register here.
Can’t attend in person? Need to know more about CRM Online in Open now? Check out our “Grow your Cloud Practice with CRM Online in Open” webcast or register for First Steps: The power of integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online with Office 365 virtual trainings.