Hi Cloud Sellers! Wanted to make you aware of a resource that could help answer some questions you may have on incentives around Office 365 and Azure. This was posted by Diane Golshan on the US Partner Community Blog but thought it deserved repeating here….
On the first Thursday of each month, starting November 6, join Jenny Kordell, US Channel Incentives lead for Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure, for Office Hours covering the topics of Online Services Advisor Web-Direct incentives and Online Services Advisor Deploy incentives.
On these calls, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get your questions about Online Services Advisor incentives answered
- Stay informed on the latest incentive program updates
- Deepen your understanding of the Online Services Advisor incentives program policies
These Office Hours calls are scheduled for the first Thursday of each month, from 10:00AM–11:00AM Pacific Time.
- November 6
- December 4
- January – new date to be determined and announced on Yammer
- February 5
- March 5
- April 2
- May 7
- June 4
Add these calls to your calendar
There is no formal registration for this call. You can add the recurring call series to your calendar by downloading the calendar file, available here and in the Partner Incentives and Investments group in the US Partner Community Yammer network. Please note that this call has limited capacity, so it is recommended that you join early to secure your spot.
Online Services Advisor Web-Direct and Deploy incentives resources
- Download and review the Online Services Advisor incentive summaries, FAQs, guides, and implementation guides from the Partner incentives page. MPN membership is required for access.
- Training modules for the Microsoft Online Services Advisor program are available online. MPN membership is required for access.
Join the US Partner Incentives and Investments group on Yammer for regular updates about partner incentives, get answers to your questions, and find resources.
Thanks, and good selling!