Today, Windows Azure team announced price reductions for Azure storage services. Prices will be lowered by up to 20% to 50% for different services and new pricing will be in effect by March 13. With the new pricing, Windows Azure will continue to deliver the best price/performance in the market and your customers can take advantage of cloud economics & flexibility with Windows Azure at a lower cost structure.
Announcement can be reached at Windows Azure Blog http://blogs.msdn.com/b/windowsazure/archive/2014/01/24/storage-price-match.aspx
Please also take a look at below TS2 blogs for additional information about Windows Azure
- Azure Partner OnRamp Blog Series – Part 1: Azure Resource List
- Azure Partner OnRamp Blog Series – Part 2: Windows Azure Training Kit
- Accessing your Office 365 Admin Console using Azure (WAADM)!
- Virtual Desktop Architectural Reference Guides (Including Azure) Just Released
- Windows Azure: Setting up Synchronization between an On-Premise Infrastructure and Windows Azure with Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Azure: Syncing Domain Controllers between on-Premise and Windows Azure
If you don’t have a Windows Azure account yet and signup for a free 30 day trial at https://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/pricing/free-trial/