Hello Cloud Partners, wanted to make you aware of this recently announced sweepstakes offer. Register your company to enter the Cloud 1-2-3 GO! Sweepstakes, and then sell eligible SKUs of Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Exchange Online to your customers. For each qualifying sale between November 1, 2013, and June 30, 2014, the registered company will earn entries* into our Cloud 1-2-3 GO! Sweepstakes. Official rules.
Get started today
- Complete and submit the online sweepstakes enrollment form.
- Request your Customer Talk workbook to build your sales pipeline.
- Use partner resources found on the US SMB Partner Center Cloud 1-2-3 page to get trained and start selling.
- Earn entries into the sweepstakes by driving a new customer subscription of Microsoft Office 365 or Exchange Online to US-based SMB commercial customers during the contest dates. The chart below indicates the number of entries awarded for each qualifying sale. Full details in the official rules.
The grand prize winning company will receive a trip package for two to the destination of their choice to one of the following locations, plus a $10,000 Get Modern shopping spree at the Microsoft Store.
- Barcelona and Madrid, Spain
- Cairns and Sydney, Australia
- US Virgin Islands private yacht charter
First prize. Each quarter, one participating company will receive a trip package for two to the destination of their choice to one of the following locations, plus a $3,000 Get Modern shopping spree at the Microsoft Store.
- 2015 US Open Championship in Seattle, Washington, June 19–22, 2015
- Aspen, Colorado
- Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Maui, Hawaii
Runner-up prize. Each quarter, two participating companies will receive a Microsoft Surface Pro2 128GB.
*No purchase necessary. Open only to companies based in the US (including the District of Columbia) enrolled in the Microsoft Partner Network that are not large account resellers (LARs), large-scale partners (LSPs), or government or academic sales. Sweepstakes ends June 30, 2014. Read the official rules.