Virtualization is hot. Adding Hyper-V knowledge can help improve your career options. Sign up for the Microsoft Virtual Academy free online training on November 19 & 20, 2013 – then receive a voucher to take the new Microsoft virtualization certification exam. Learn, try and take the exam to get certified on Microsoft virtualization.
Get expert instruction on Microsoft Server Virtualization with Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V and System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager in this two-day Jump Start delivered by Microsoft Virtual Academy. If you attend, you’ll get a free voucher for the Microsoft Virtualization Specialist Certification - Exam 74-409.
- Creating and Managing Virtual Hard Disks, Virtual Machines, and Checkpoints
- Creating and Configuring Virtual Machine Networks
- Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Managing the Networking and Storage Infrastructure with System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
- Managing Clouds with System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
- Managing Services with System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager and App Controller
During this two day live training event you can learn how to configure, manage, and maintain Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V and System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager including networking and storage services. You will also be introduced to how to configure key Microsoft server virtualization features such as Generation 2 Virtual Machines, Replication Extension, Online Export, Cross-Version Live Migration, Online VHDX Resizing, Live Migration Performance tuning and more.
This course will help you prepare for the new Microsoft virtualization certification: Microsoft Specialist Exam 74-409- Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center. Event attendees will get a free voucher for the exam—normally $150. The number of free exams is limited, so be sure to schedule your appointment to lock in your free exam. Vouchers expire and all exams must be taken by June 30, 2014.
Kathleen Molosky, PTS