What is the Cloud Deployment Offer?
Overview: Qualifying CDP SMB partners can earn up to $5,000 in partner subsidies on Office 365 Deals!
Details: Customers who purchase a minimum of 150 seats of eligible Office 365 Enterprise SKUs will qualify for an investment toward their deployment. During the offer period, Microsoft will reimburse a qualified Cloud Deployment Partners $5,000 for 150 -249 seat deals for FastTrack step 2 deployment activities (partners can earn up $12,000 for 250 – 999 seats and up to $20,000 for 1000+ seats deals). Net new purchases of E-Plans or Exchange Online are also eligible for this investment. This offer is available until March 2014. Eligible SKUs include: E1, E3, E4, EP1, EP2, or equivalent gov. “G” SKUS. (see Cloud Deployment Offer details, terms & conditions and resources)
Who can take advantage of the CDP offer?
There are 3 criteria that need to be met to take advantage of this offer:
1) A partner must be enrolled in the CDP program to qualify
2) Deal must be a min. of 150 seats to qualify
3) The deal must be executed through FASTTRACK (Pilot, Deploy, Enhance)
What are the requirements to be a CDP Partner before 12/31/13 (see deck)?
A partner must:
- Have a qualifying competency
- Be Cloud Accelerate
- Review current and future program requirements in the MPN Disclosure Guide
- See details here.
What is FastTrack?
FASTTRACK is a resource that allows customers to Pilot, Deploy and Enhance Office 365 quickly and easily
Request Access to the FastTrack Portal:
Watch a recorded session covering the FY14 Deployment Offer:
- Available here
Continue the Conversation on Yammer:
- US Partners- http://www.yammer.com/msuspartner then join & follow the Cloud Partner group.
- Office365partners http://www.yammer.com/office365partners ran by the Office 365 Partner team
- MPN Cloud - http://www.yammer.com/mpncloud/ ran by the Worldwide Partner Group
Thanks! And good selling!